This page is a collection of resources that provide a path to self-education in fields of knowledge relevant to biohacking. The appropriate place to consult for identifying potential biohacks is the Sources for Biohacks post. I would like to make this a wiki eventually, but until I get around to that, please contribute any sources you have in the comments, and I will post them after verifying.
- Introductory Biology (2005) – MIT OpenCourseWare – With video lectures.
- Guided Breath Meditation (audio)
- Zen and the Brain: Toward an Understanding of Meditation and Consciousness, by James Austin.
- Advanced Nutrition and Human Metabolism, by Smith and Gropper.
- Mind Training and Brain Health
- The Perfect Health Diet, by Paul and Shou-Ching Jaminet
Note: Some of these links are affiliate links, meaning that if you purchase through them then you help support Biohack Yourself. You will always get the same or lower price as compared to the retailer’s default price.